EASTER SHIPPING TIMES
Our cut off time for guaranteed next day delivery will be 2pm Wednesday 31st March, to arrive on Thursday 1st April. Any orders placed after this will be delivered after the Easter Weekend.
EU SHIPPING & BREXITOwing to the complications and delays caused by Brexit we are currently only shipping to the following EU Countries: France. We hope to add more EU shipping countries in the near future. Thank you for your understanding.
Orders placed before 12pm are shipped same-day, orders placed after 12pm will be shipped on the following working day. All UK orders are shipped with DPD and are fully tracked, with 2-hour delivery window and in-flight delivery options available on the day. International Orders are shipped with DPD where available and Royal Mail for other regions. Please note there may be delivery delays due to the coronavirus.
FRESHLY BAKED NEXT DAY SHIPPING (UK ONLY)
- Cookies and Freshly Baked Products ship within the UK only on a Next Day delivery service with DPD. You will receive a notification on the day we ship and then another notification and time slot on the day of your delivery. All DPD deliveries are fully tracked with Safe Place and on-the-day delivery options.
- Please note that although all Freshly Baked products will be sent on a next day service we cannot accept liability for delays occurring within the DPD system. These delays are very rare and if there are any issues with delivery you will be notified by DPD on the day.
- Please ensure someone is available to receive your delivery or that you request a Safe Place/delivery to neighbour on the day; in the event of non-delivery DPD will try and redeliver the following day but because of the freshly baked nature of the product we cannot attempt further deliveries and we cannot take responsibility for non-deliveries occurring as a result of errors with your shipping address or unavailability on the day of delivery.
- We take great care to ensure all Freshly Baked products arrive in perfect condition. If you are unhappy with the condition of your order when it arrives please ensure you take a photo showing any damage and contact us within 24 hours of receipt. We will get straight back to you to sort it out.
- For some areas DPD does not provide a next day service; this will be highlighted at checkout and we will provide the option to go ahead with Royal Mail 24hr shipping.
- If you have ordered Freshly Baked products with a baking/delivery date in addition to other items from the website we will ship your order together on your chosen bake date.
- We can only ship one day's order at a time; if ordering for delivery across multiple days please contact us or place separate orders. Orders with multiple delivery dates will have the later dates cancelled and refunded.
UK - STANDARD TRACKED
- DPD EXPRESS
- 1-2 days
- Fully Tracked with Safe Place & on-the-day delivery options
EUROPE VIA ROYAL MAIL (TRACKED)
- 3 to 5 business days
REST OF WORLD VIA ROYAL MAIL (TRACKED)
- 5 to 7 business days
REST OF WORLD VIA ROYAL MAIL (TRACKING NOT AVAILABLE)
- For some regions tracking is not available in the destination country. PLEASE NOTE this means we are unable to issue refunds or replacements in the event of non-delivery or loss of package. These countries will be flagged during checkout.